Mission and Vision: Relationships Under Construction
Our vision statement:
"turning the hearts of future mothers and fathers toward their children."
Relationships Under Construction: Teaching youth the blueprint for strong future families.
Values embodied in our programs:
- We believe in the integrity of youth and their ability to make healthy decisions when equipped with the right information.
- We believe in laying the foundation for a future that can include a healthy marriage and strong family relationships.
- We acknowledge behaviors have consequences, so we encourage healthy decision-making, individual responsibility and relationship education.
- We believe in the joy of sexual intimacy. We treat sexual intimacy with respect, understanding it is best enjoyed in its perfect time and place within marriage.
- We believe in respect for self and others.
- We value life and believe in the pursuit of truth.
- We believe that the whole person is composed of physical, emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual elements.
Relationships Under Construction Brochure
Read why Relationships Under Construction is the best choice for your school, youth center, or detention center.