1. Learn more about RUC at RelationshipsUnderCostruction.com
2. Check with your school Health Teacher and ask them what programs they use. Invite them to use RUC by connecting through our website. Thank Them.
3. Support RUC by using goodsearch.com. RUC will get a penny for every search. Use goodshop.com or AmazonSmile and RUC will receive a donation.
4. Designate ATM Education dba Relationships Under Construction as the organization to receive a donation at Kroger Community Rewards.
5. Come to our banquet on April 21, 2016 and bring your friends – Watch our website for registration information.
6. Ask your Youth Pastor to attend our Additiction and Pornography Training – see website.
7. Ask your church to support RUC monthly
8. Listen to our Radio Program on WRFD AM 880 at 4 pm Saturdays and 10:45 am Sunday mornings.
9. Invite your young people ages 13 and older to listen to the RUC programs – see schedule on WRFD.org and RUC’s website .
10. Visit RUC Open Houses and bring friends- February 8th, March 14th, April 11th from 5 pm to 6 pm or schedule a time better for you – 9918 Brewster Lane, Powell, OH.
We appreciate you all so much.
Catherine Wood, President Relationships Under Construction